The trainings take place in private residences and manors in various regions of the Czech Republic. They are usually held twice a year during the summer holidays. The training course lasts seven days and is lead both in Czech and in English. Translations into other languages are on request. Only proved candidates are chosen to participate in our programmes. The students come from various countries and each of them undergoes an entrance interview. If you have successfully passed the final exams we can arrange a job for you with the clients both in the Czech Republic and abroad. The study is convenient for both women and men who are interested in working in the sphere of services and tourism. Accommodation and transport for the non-Prague and foreign clients can be arranged on request. If you are interested in our training, please send us your CV, your photo, and enclose the letter of the recommendation from your last employer.
- Observance of Safety Principles and Prevention of Accidents
- Childcare First Aid
- Care for Children with Common Diseases in a Family
- Principles of Children’s Correct Lifestyle
- Healthy Diet for Children up to 10 years of age
- Solving of Educational Situations from the Pedagogical and Psychological Points of View.
- How to Lead a Child to Proper Hygiene Practices
- Understanding of Labour-law Relations with the Client´s Family
- Leonardo Art Academy Art Programmes
Radka Novotná has been working in Klara Agency since 2000 as the chief mentor of the First Aid training. Radka is a certified ZdrSEM (Medical seminars) instructor. She studied nursing and psychology and her passion is to train others.
Šárka has been working as a professional nanny in the families of aristocrats and other professionally and socially prominent families since 1999. She has been training and mentoring future nannies since 2014. She is a Psychology and First Aid Course graduate.